- Information you give us. This is information that you provide us by filling in forms on our site funeralguide.co.za or by corresponding with us by phone, WhatsApp, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information shared when you send a message on our site or WhatsApp, request a waybill, and opt-in for notifications. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. When you visit our site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, browser type and version, the size of the display on your device and your device type. Additionally, as you browse our site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- To fulfil any orders placed (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with waybills, invoices and/or order confirmations. Additionally, we use this information to communicate with you, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To fulfil any request by you to be contacted by any of our third party partners.
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To improve and optimize our site, for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you and use it for the purposes set out above.
We share your Personal Information with partners to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your personal information to third parties:
- When you request to be contacted by any of our third party partners.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Funeral Guide or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Protect your loved ones
Get your own
affairs in order
Before it is too late!
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, all come from earth, and to earth all return.
Ashes to ashes,
dust to dust,
all come from earth,
and to earth all return.